Use the arrows to flick through the pages. Click the box in the far right bottom corner in the magazine viewer to view this publication in full-screen mode.
Academy Group has grown to be one of New Zealand’s largest privately owned publishing houses, with carefully targeted publications offering in-depth analysis of current issues, exciting profiles, interesting people, and details of the latest projects and products making news.
New Zealand is the land of innovators, the home of the start-up and the birthing point for global ideas. Before they take on the world, Kiwi business owners need the best advice and the latest information from the cutting edge of industry, commerce, media and technology. This is why, 35 years ago, publisher Peter Collins founded Academy Publishing and a series of SME-focused publications which have gone on to become a cornerstone at the ground level of New Zealand’s business community. Each year in excess of 650,000 copies of Academy’s quality and informative magazines are read by decision makers across the country.
Canterbury Today bi-monthly magazine is targeted at business decision-makers throughout the Canterbury business marketplace.
From Nelson in the north, way down to Waimate, this publication captures the interest of those who are recognised as market leaders and successful contributors to New Zealand’s future.
Canterbury Today readers and advertisers alike have found the publication instrumental to the growth of their business since its inception in 1985.
Regular editorial contributions from vital areas of industry and business provide readers with tools to grow their business. Views and information from the business sector compliment the existing business information we provide to all of our readers on a bi-monthly basis.
- Viewpoints – leading innovators share their knowledge
- Information – current business news and info
- Interviews – profiles of, and questions for, key business decision-makers
- Insight – looking at current issues
- Inform – sustainability, finance, legal and employment issues, technology, brand and business development, sales and marketing
- Focus – exporters, business in history, corporate destinations, region profiles, anniversaries
- Initiatives – new products, new brands, new premises, new people, new ideas
- Property & Construction – commercial/industrial property, completed projects, equipment/materials
- Transport & Vehicles – freight providers, commercial, heavy vehicles, purchase and services
- Solutions – goods/service providers, manufacturers, business solutions.
- The Rebuild – is a gloss supplement which delivers informative safety and trade knowledge with a commitment to the goals of the Canterbury Rebuild Safety Charter of “Zero Harm” during the rebuild of Christchurch City.
Magazines Today – Advertising Specifications.
Apply for a FREE Feature Profile!
Download our Advanced Advertising System and learn to write ads that work.
To view our large archive of Magazine Today publications please click here.
ISSN 2230-6331 (Online)